Inbound and outbound marketing are two fundamentally different marketing types that you can use to increase traffic, leads and sales for your business.
Choosing the right keywords is essential for any successful SEO campaign. When businesses start looking for SEO solutions, many are so keen to start ranking as soon as possible that they forget about the need for detailed keyword research. Keywords (or keyword phrases) are what people type into the search engines to find what they are looking for – whether information, products to buy or answers to their questions.
You need to make sure they find your content after searching for these keywords, and that means your content should be based on specific keywords. Here are the main reasons correct keyword research matters.
Topics: SEO Solutions
Many businesses want to start taking advantage of the benefits of digital marketing, but it’s often hard to know where to start.
Digital marketing is crucial for businesses of all sizes, from small startups to giant multinationals. 61% of marketers are now saying that growing their organic presence in the search engines is a high priority. Despite that, 49% of organisations don’t have a digital marketing plan that is clearly defined, and just 58% of marketers claim that they achieve their marketing goals often.
Every business and website owner dreams of ranking in first place on Google. Why wouldn’t they? After all, Google’s number one search result gets 33% of search traffic, with 95% of traffic going to those on the first page1 - leaving just 5% for the remaining pages. SEO is the process of optimising your website so you can rank as highly as possible on those search engine results pages - but how long does it really take to rank on Google and climb up to that elusive number one spot? And how can you help to speed things along? Read on to find out…
Topics: SEO Solutions
Did you know that content marketing costs 62% less than outbound marketing yet produces three times as many leads1? When you put it like that, it makes sense to get your content marketing right so you can appeal to your audience, engage with your prospects and ultimately see those leads increase - and blogging is a great place to start.
What is the Inbound Marketing GamePlan?
Your GamePlan is a critical piece of the digital marketing jigsaw and will help your business to align your business objectives and growth goals directly to your marketing goals.
The GamePlan then helps you set actionable monthly tasks that need to be completed to achieve your marketing goals and of course, ultimately, your business and growth objectives. Below, we walk you through the process in more detail.
SEO and content marketing has evolved, from changes in the way people search, to changes in the way marketers are developing content. As a result, search engines have altered their algorithms in favour of topic based content, giving way to a new kid on the SEO block - the “topic cluster” model. This new model organises content into a single “pillar” page which acts as the main hub of content and surrounding “cluster” content pages.
But what does this mean for your content marketing strategy? And how on earth does it all work anyway? Read on to find out.
Topics: SEO Solutions
We’re proud to announce that we’ve achieved Platinum HubSpot Partner Status! Yes, in just two years we’ve risen through the ranks and become Platinum Certified by HubSpot in recognition of our commitment to helping brands achieve tangible results and generate leads with inbound marketing. We’ve worked really hard to get here, and we’re thrilled that our achievements in all things inbound have been officially recognised and that HubSpot view us as trusted inbound marketing experts.
The way people are buying has changed - in fact, in today’s digital world 60% of purchase decisions are made before customers even have a conversation with a sales rep. As a result, traditional ‘safe’ marketing strategies are on the way out, with just 16% of marketers saying that outbound provides them with the highest quality leads for sales - which means inbound marketing services are on the rise.
If you haven’t already, now is the time that every business should embrace inbound marketing. The benefits speak for themselves, with inbound marketing providing measurable results and generating more qualified leads than traditional methods at a much lower cost - and that’s just for starters! However, if you’re having trouble convincing your outbound loving boss that inbound is the way forward, these 20 impressive inbound marketing statistics could finally get them to listen.