Do you love digital marketing? Are you looking for your next marketing challenge?
If you're looking for responsibility, autonomy, fun, flexibility and the chance to become an inbound marketing pro, then this job is for you.
We are looking for a talented, experienced Account Manager to deliver digital marketing programmes for our clients. You will manage multiple accounts of varying sizes and complexity, and be responsible for leading all elements of a digital marketing campaign, including helping clients develop briefs; analysing and interpreting keyword research; copywriting and proofing social media and email marketing campaign; making recommendations; liaising with clients and much, much more.
We truly care about our team, and only recruit individuals who have as much passion for what they do as we do. If you work with us, it’s a given that you will be friendly, approachable, able to work in a team and be able to meet a deadline!
- Ability to organise own workload, plan ahead and work to deadlines
- Enthusiasm and willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to quickly build relationships with clients and suppliers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, escalating where necessary
- A positive, genuine ‘can do’ attitude with a willingness to ‘get stuck in’ when needed
- A fun and engaging person to have around the office, and keen to get involved in agency and team culture!
Account Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the day-to-day running of multiple digital marketing campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered to brief and on time
- Participating in weekly project meetings and providing progress updates on projects
- Ensuring the client’s inbound programme stays on strategy across all elements (content, SEO, PPC, email, paid social etc.)
- Providing technical support in HubSpot
- Attending and contributing to client workshops
- Providing support and training to clients
- Compiling and presenting monthly strategy reports
- Organising and participating in weekly updates with the client
- Organising and leading client supplier briefings
- Reviewing and approving all content, then sharing this with the client
- Email campaign execution
- Liaising with the PPC Manager to ensure campaigns are successful
- Interpreting the data provided and troubleshooting where necessary
- Managing invoices
- Recording time spent on projects
- Ideally 2+ years' experience in a digital marketing/content marketing or PR agency or in a client service role
- Very central offices in Cheltenham
- 9-5pm working day, with opportunities for flexibility
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days based on length of service. We also shut down completely between Christmas and New Year!
- Regular socials and charity events
- Regular one-to-ones and feedback so we can help you stay on track with your own personal development
- HubSpot training and huge opportunities for learning and development
- Package – salary depending upon experience + 5% pension contribution
Ready to apply? Simply complete the form to the right.